Saturday 5 July 2014

Review for Couple Spa Session at Spa Symphony, 313@Somerset

As part of the welcome pack for my successful application of a Citibank Rewards Card, there was a voucher for $80 nett couple jacuzzi & massage at Spa Symphony in 313@Somerset. Together with my girlfriend, we went for the pampering session on a lovely Sat morning. We were allocated 40mins for the jacuzzi (30mins in tub + 10mins shower) before the 60mins full body massage.

My only gripe would be the long waiting time, possibly because the staff had to prepare the jacuzzi as we were the first customers for the day. When we were brought to the jacuzzi room, we were delighted at the bubbly private tub and soothing room settings. Without doubt, my girlfriend & I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing soak & we agreed that moving forth we should schedule such pampering sessions for ourselves on a more regular basis :)

Not quite sure what stroke or technique the masseuse were using but the massage hurts! But the pain was worth it, immediately after the massage my girlfriend could the tension eased in her shoulders. $80 for this session was a real steal. After we got dressed, the sales consultant spoke with us & offered the exact same session at $138 before GST which seems like a really good deal to me. I ended up purchasing one additional session.

Coincidentally, Citibank was having an ongoing promotion, for every $150 spent, shoppers will receive a $20 voucher! As you would have imagined, I left the spa place smiling widely :)

No comments: